Social Skills Groups Begin September 17, 2017
Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders are invited to join one of our Social Skills Groups, which will begin a 10-week session on Sunday, September 17, 2017, at the Naperville office.
The Social Skills Groups will provide:
- Evidenced-based interventions that will teach a specific skill each week utilizing various teaching modalities Evidenced-based interventions that will teach a specific skill each week utilizing various teaching modalities
- Curriculum based on Michelle Garcia Winner’s approach to teaching social skills
- Individualized goals for each child to develop and practice within the home and community
- A foundation for developing friendships with same aged peers
Three age-appropriate groups are available:
- Elementary Social Skills Group will meet from 11:00am until 12:00pm
- Middle School Social Skills Group will meet from 1:00pm until 2:00pm
- High School Social Skills Group will meet from 2:30pm until 3:30pm
Bi-weekly parent training opportunities will also be available.
Groups will be facilitated by Dr. Jennifer Stafiej and will meet at the Naperville location, 24024 Brancaster Drive. Fee is $90.00 per student.
For additional information on the groups, please contact Dr. Stafiej at email@example.com or 630-621-5824.